Arrival February 11th- 3:00
- Arrive at Durham Arts Council (drop off at the front and then they will go upstairs)
- Dancers need to be dropped off with ALL Of their costumes, etc.
- PLEASE COME WITH HAIR & MAKEUP ALREADY DONE
- Hair will need to be in a bun, and will be taken out for Hairspray at the very end. It needs to be slicked back and pulled tight.
- No Parents Backstage. You get to enjoy the show.
- We will help them with touch-ups, etc.
- 3:30-5:30- Dress rehearsal
- Dancers may bring a book, ipad, etc. while we go through the dress rehearsal process. It should go fairly quickly, but we will have an opportunity for some lights, etc.
5:30-6:00 Dinner (pizza and water, we don’t want them to eat too much before dancing, but they do need to eat! A signup genius link was sent out. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4aa5a923a4fb6-tdfbenefit
touch up hair and makeup and get ready for the show
6:00- 6:20 sound check for singers for speakers, etc.
After the benefit, we will send dancers to the the lobby for a meet and greet and to see families, then they may return to their dressing rooms to collect their belongings.
- The Way I Do
- Snap Clap
- 99 Red Balloons
- Mumbai Mirror
- Boogie Wonderland
- Wish That You Were Here
- Potential Speakers 🙂
Costumes will be going home this Friday. Please make sure account is current! We will be sending a spreadsheet home with the costumes. Make room in your closets! 🙂